- B.HK Honor’s Bachelors degree in Human Kinetics from the University of Ottawa
- Certified Exercise Physiologist with the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- Massage Practitioner with “Orthoacadémie Outaouais”
- Level 1, 2 & 3 of Parelli Natural Horsemanship
- Indoor Cycling instructor with C.O.R.E Cycling
- Spinning Instructor with Mad dogg Athletics
- Personal Trainer Specialist with canfitpro
Véronique Roberts is a Certified Exercise Physiologist with the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP) and is a graduate of the University of Ottawa (2012) and has worked as a personal trainer, group exercise coach and indoor cycling instructor.
Véronique joined the Cadets when she was thirteen years of age and started running and training and has been hooked ever since. Véronique has been into horsemanship for over 16 years and has been running regularly for over 5 years. Her 5 km personal best is 19:13. She has been training and racing in running and duathlons, including sprint triathlon and the Ironman 70.3 Muskoka in a relay. She is currently working on training for Ironman Lake Placid in July of 2014.
Véronique is fluent in French and English and brings passion, energy and a wealth of knowledge to her classes and sessions.